4S Dance Academy
17631 W. Bernardo Dr., Ste. A
San Diego, CA 92127
Summer is the perfect time to further your dancer’s growth! Whether your child is a toddler or a teen, a beginner or a seasoned dancer, 4S Dance Academy has programs that are designed to inspire all who participate in a fun, nurturing atmosphere with small class sizes and personal, professional instruction.
• Musical Theatre Camp: June 22 – 26 (ages 8-Teen) Curriculum will include Broadway-style dance classes as well as improvisation, acting, and singing lessons.
• Contemporary Workshop: June 29 – July 3 (ages 8+) A daily contemporary technique class, followed by improvisation and choreography classes.
• Summer Intensive: July 6 – 10; July 13 – 17 (ages 8+) Intermediate and advanced ballet, with pointe/pre-pointe, variations, Progressive Ballet Technique (PBT), turns and leaps, stretch and strengthening, and Pilates. Students will also be given classes in jazz, contemporary, choreography, acting, ballet discussion groups, and more.
• Storybook Camp: July 20 – 24 (ages 3-5) A daily combo dance class (ballet with jazz, tap, musical theater, or tumbling). Includes storybook readings and arts & crafts.
• Junior Intensive: July 20 – 24 (ages 6-8) Daily ballet class followed by a jazz, lyrical, or musical theater class. Progressive Ballet Technique (PBT) will be introduced, as will different storybook ballets, fun choreography, and costuming with arts and crafts.
• Ice Princess Dance Camp: July 27 – 31 (ages 3-7) A winter Frozen-themed camp with hip-hop, jazz, creative movement, and tumbling. A fun escape from the summer heat!
• Open Classes: June 29 – Aug. 1 (ages 2.5-18) No registration fee. Afternoon and Saturday drop-in classes. Themed dance classes designed for new and young students. Curriculum-based dance classes for current, experienced students. Fun for kids and adults!
Your child’s imagination and dance training will soar this summer at 4S Dance Academy! Learn more and sign up online at www.4SDanceAcademy.com or call 858-385-1999.