Ivy’s Hunny Hurry Chicken
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins (10-12 pieces, defrosted)
- 1½ tablespoons yellow curry powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup butter (½ stick)
- ¼ cup water
- Salt (optional)
- This is a 6-ingredient, 1-dish recipe. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place butter in 9×11 baking dish and put in oven while preheating. Once mostly melted, take out and add yellow curry powder, honey, Dijon mustard, and water. Stir ingredients in the baking dish.
- Add chicken (salt chicken now if desired) to dish. Coat chicken with honey-curry mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes, turning chicken at the 15-minute mark.
- Serve warm. Brown rice and steamed broccoli make great sides.
MAKES: 4 servings | TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes prep, 30 minutes baking
About the Chef
Name of Chef: Ivy Bruhn
Family Members: Husband – David; children – Madeline, Kyla, Eamon, and John
Community: The Trails
Hobbies & Interests: My four children dictate my hobbies – I enjoy being a spectator to Irish dance, softball, water polo, and swim. I take dance class at Rose-Ritchie Academy of Irish Dance.
Favorite Local Activity: I like visiting local restaurants and breweries to see what’s new.
About the Recipe: This recipe has become a staple in our family; we even renamed it Hunny “Hurry” Chicken. Our whole family enjoys it. It’s light, fragrant, and delicious. It was passed down from our great-aunt Rosemary.
About the Chef: I enjoy cooking and living a healthy lifestyle. I have a background in science and teaching so cooking is like art and chemistry to me. I now teach classes about doTERRA Essential Oils and build my business from home – www.mydoterra.com/ivybruhn.