- Apply for Don Diego College Scholarships
- Volunteers Needed for RSVP
- Local Police Get Equipped with AEDs
- Westfield North County Hosts Free Prep for Prom
- Women’s Week Speakers
- RB Resident Receives County Proclamation
- RB Chorale Scholarship Search
- Soroptimist Club’s High Tea and Fashion Show
- 92128 Resident Rewarded for Heroism
- The Zeilers of Rancho Bernardo “Never Quit”
CPR, Infant First Aid Classes Set
Classes in CPR and infant first aid are offered on Saturday, Aug. 20, by the Health & Wellness Ministry of St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, located at 16275 Pomerado Road in Poway.
The CPR class is 8 a.m. to 12 noon and the infant first aid class is 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Both classes are in the church’s conference room, and cost is $30 for each class or $55 for both. The fee includes an information book, reinforcement CD and certificate.
To register, call Chris Bodle at 858-618-5952 or email email@example.com.