- Former RB Resident’s Book in Readers’ Favorite
- Upcoming Events for Sienna’s PlayGarden
- Home Run for Chelsea 2014
- Kathlyn Mead Selected as President and CEO of The San Diego Foundation
- San Diego County Treasurer-Tax Collector Speaking At RBCC Meeting
- Point Loma’s Beautiful Landmarks and Nature
- Transform Your Garden Bed
- Jacqui Bowe Variety Show Comes to Ed Brown Center
- Faces in the Crowd: Monica and Michelle Eckmann
- So Cal Mud Run 5K
CPR, Infant First Aid Classes Set
Classes in CPR and infant first aid are offered on Saturday, Aug. 20, by the Health & Wellness Ministry of St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, located at 16275 Pomerado Road in Poway.
The CPR class is 8 a.m. to 12 noon and the infant first aid class is 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Both classes are in the church’s conference room, and cost is $30 for each class or $55 for both. The fee includes an information book, reinforcement CD and certificate.
To register, call Chris Bodle at 858-618-5952 or email email@example.com.