- Palomar Health Becomes First California Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Rancho Bernardo Art Association: Carol Patton Art Display
- 2013 Mayoral Forum
- RB Sunrise Rotary Announces Meeting Speakers for December and January
- Westfield North County’s The Cheesecake Factory Opens Tuesday, Nov. 26
- Palomar Medical Center on the Country’s Greenest Hospitals
- Grand Opening of Rancho Bernardo McDonald’s
- Calling All Couples! Valentine’s Day Special
- United Way’s Early Education Forum
- “Come To Bethlehem” Yuletide Concert
CPR, Infant First Aid Classes Set
Classes in CPR and infant first aid are offered on Saturday, Aug. 20, by the Health & Wellness Ministry of St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, located at 16275 Pomerado Road in Poway.
The CPR class is 8 a.m. to 12 noon and the infant first aid class is 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Both classes are in the church’s conference room, and cost is $30 for each class or $55 for both. The fee includes an information book, reinforcement CD and certificate.
To register, call Chris Bodle at 858-618-5952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.